after a few months of not sharing 10 things that made my week awesome, I decided it was about time to start sharing them again.
I have to confess that I'm having quite a weird time a the moment, not really knowing what I want to do next and feeling like I'm stuck in a rut. So looking back on these things I wrote down during the week definitely helped to make me feel more relaxed and happy.
- Seeing one of my oldest friends before she moves to Germany: One of my oldest friends is moving to Germany to study for her masters degree and I was over the moon that I was able to catch up with her before she left. We had a nice heart to heart chat and she opened my eyes to a few things. Cannot wait to go and visit her.
- Getting two empty palettes instead of one: A few weeks ago I ordered an empty makeup palette from Ebay, a replica of the famous Z palettes, and when I opened the package, I saw that I didn't just get one, but TWO palettes. The seller had some sort of a deal going on and I somehow managed to completely overlook it. It was definitely a nice surprise.
- Heavenly weather on the first official day of Autumn: Autumn really graced us with some amazing, sunny weather. Unfortunately the whole week wasn't as sunny and warm, but it was still one of the sunniest weeks of September.
- Cleaning my car: I finally came around to do it. I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I can't remember the last time I cleaned it. I definitely need to make an effort and do it more often.
- Planning: I'm slowly planning my trip to London next month. I cannot wait to be reunited with my dream city and if you know about any hidden spots I shouldn't miss, please let me know.
- Girl talk: This week really revolved around my friends, especially those from high school. It was so nice to catch up with everyone and have some proper girl talk about literally everything.
- Baking: I decided to try Vivianna's Lemon Drizzle Cake and it was delicious.
- Going out on a Friday night: God knows when I last went out on a Friday night and I wasn't planning on going out this time either, but my friend kinda forced me to. I'm glad that I went because I had so many laughs. It was definitely a fun night out.
- Waking up without a hangover on Saturday: When I was younger, I was rarely hungover even if I had way too many drinks. Now things have changed and I feel like crap even if I only have a glass or two of wine. Was so happy when I woke up feeling great on Saturday.
- Sunday afternoon: at my Grandma's with the whole family, Grandma's home-made apple & curd strudel and cuddling my cousin's babies. Ok, one is technically already a toddler, but I'll never except the fact that he's growing up so fast. My week definitely couldn't have ended better.
How was your week? What was the best part of it?